PACKING FOR YOUR SURVERY
We’ve put together a list of must-have comfort items you should bring to Turkey with you to make you feel more at home. Our recommendations are based on years of experience and they include all the essential items which you will need during your stay in Turkey.
What to Bring with You
- Bring loose-fitting and comfortable clothing including Maxi dresses, leggings and tracksuits.
- Bring slippers or flip-flops and comfortable shoes including trainers.
- Make sure to check the weather forecast in Istanbul before you start packing seasonal clothes.
- Bring a universal adapter for your electronic devices. In Turkey, adaptors have two round pins unlike the UK, which has 3 flat pins. Our hotels and hospitals all have Wi-Fi connections, so you’ll be able to use your electronic devices whenever you want.
- Make sure to pack all your toiletry essentials as well as wet wipes for skin use only.
- You must bring your prescription medications and any other medications you have taken 1 week prior to your surgery for your hospital records.
- The remaining balance of your surgery must be paid in cash upon your arrival in Istanbul. We cannot accept card payments or bank transfers so please make sure that you bring the payment with you. Please note that if you do not have the full payment, your surgery will not go ahead.