WHAT WE PROVIDE
As Maya Medical, we will provide you with all the aftercare essentials you will need during your recovery.
- Depending on the type of procedure you have, you will be provided with one complimentary garment. You will return from your procedure with a compression garment or a support bra on which is a key component of your recovery process.
- For breast procedures you will be provided with a support bra and for body procedures including Liposuction, BBL and Tummy Tuck you will be provided with a compression garment.
- If you wish to buy an extra garment, your patient coordinator can order one for you from the manufacturer. Your size will change following surgery, so we don’t recommend buying any garments prior to your arrival in Istanbul.
- You’ll be provided with compression stockings at the hospital which you’ll berequired to wear during your hospital stay. You may also wear them on the flight back home.
- For BBL patients, we will provide a Shewee which is a female urinal and a special BBL pillow to use during take-off and landing on the flight back home. You can also use this pillow to sit down whenever you need to.
- Your surgeon will prescribe you painkillers to help you recover comfortably after your surgery. You will also be given antibiotics which will help reduce the chance of an infection, along with good personal hygiene. Medications will vary for every patient depending on the surgical procedure and the patient’s preexisting health conditions and allergies.
- Last, but not least we will provide you with disposable bed pads, gauze pads and surgical tape for effective wound care.