- You may, at any time cancel your booking by notifying us in writing. The cancellation will take effect from the day on which we receive written notification of your cancellation. The scale of charges payable will depend upon when the notification of cancellation is received.
- If you cancel more than 21 days before the date of your procedure, we reserve the right to charge up to £200 from your deposit as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 21 days before the date of your surgery, we reserve the right to charge up to £500 from your deposit as a cancellation fee to reflect the losses and costs which we incur (or have incurred) in cancelling the booking.
- If, for any reason, you do not present yourself on time and in a state that the consultation, procedure or surgery can be performed, your appointment will be cancelled, and we will not be able to give you re-compensation.
- If you withhold medical information or provide us with misleading information about your health and physical condition, we will have the right to cancel your surgery. Cancellation fees will be applicable equal to the full amount already paid to reflect the losses and costs which we incur (or have incurred) in cancelling your surgery.
- Please visit https://mayamedical.com/terms-conditions to find out more information about our Terms and Conditions including our cancellation policy.
Thank you for choosing Maya Medical
We look forward to having you with us in Istanbul